Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Toothpaste Is Better Than Nothin'

Ever have those days when you know that you are something brilliant but you don't really feel it? Well, honey, break out the toothpaste and get to scrubbin!  Toothpaste can shine up a diamond in a pinch. When you wait too long between cleanings (same as with your teeth) you can get some funk built up on your normally shiny parts. Sometimes life throws things at you that wears on the shine. It dulls and fades; and your spirit usually does,  too. All you need is a little toothpaste and elbow grease.

Read this:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+51&version=NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as a sparkly jewel, though I'm not quite perfect. In fact, I'm far from it. I think becoming a dazzling gem is a life-long journey. I'm a daughter, a sister, a mother, a wife, a BFF, friend, and individual. I have scars from deep wounds and and hopes and dreams to carry me past them. I'm just me.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones